During this year, Olimpia 80 has installed different tube mills all over the world and in particular:
- Two tube mills out of three, ordered by the Indian company APL APOLLO and destined to improve the production capacity of carbon steel tubes, have already been installed:
- Cage forming tube mill for square and rectangular tubes from 20x20 up to 60x60 mm and max thickness 4 mm
- Cage forming tube mill for square and rectangular tubes from 30x30 up to 80x80 mm and max thickness 6 mm
- Cage forming tube mill for square and rectangular tubes from 80x80 up to 200x200 mm and max thickness 10 mm
- In Myanmar, we have installed a tube mill for carbon steel material, to cover a wide range of OD from 20 up to 114 mm and max thickness 3 mm, engineered according to the special local market request: “big OD and thin wall”. The tube mill can run up to 120 m/min and is completed with the fully automatic packaging line
- Two completely new tube mills have installed in China, to the same customer, to produce stainless steel tubes, one with LASER and one with High Frequency welding technologies.
- Two tube mills for carbon steel material, one up to OD 63.5 and one up to OD 127 mm have successfully installed in Uzbekistan, to one of our first customers in these regions.
- In North America (USA) we have finalized the commissioning of the second complete tube mill for automotive stainless steel tubes application. The first one in Mexico for the same HF stainless tubes productions.
- In Bangladesh, we putted in operation a complete HF tube mill, for stainless steel tubes for decorative applications.
According to our commercial and technical politics, we study all the potential markets, and offer our conventional or fully automatic solutions, for carbon and for stainless steel materials, always following the customer needs and always making a customized tube mill.